In an effort to bring you the most up to date information regarding our local real estate market, we will be posting monthly recaps covering everything from team news to county-wide statistics. See below for our first monthly snapshot!
A Palm Beach 'spec' home set a new record on the island with an asking price of $140,000,000.
New signed contracts increased by 108.8% for single family homes and 132.7% for condos. In the market's richest areas, new contracts quadrupled for single family homes priced from
$800,000-$999,000, and over $1,000,000.
Palm Beach County median home prices increased by 4.3% within the last year.
The Pam & Toni Team's New Listings for January
The Pam & Toni Team's Pending Contracts for January
- 9629 Bridgebrook Drive located in The Oaks. This 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom home is currently listed for $1,599,000.
- 5585 NE Trieste Way located in Trieste. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom townhome is currently listed for $685,000. Offers pending.
- 300 Captains Walk Unit 111 located in the Captains Walk subdivision of Pelican Harbor. This 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom waterfront condo was listed for $509,000. This property is under contract after receiving multiple offers after just one day on the market.
- 8692 Eagle Run Drive located in Wedgewood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home was listed for $450,000. This property is also under contract after receiving multiple offers after just one day on the market.
- 856 Appleby Street located in East Boca Raton. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home is currently available for rent beginning on March 1st, 2021 for a monthly rate of $4,700.
In January, the Pam & Toni Team added $3,097,500 to current pending contracts. We can't wait to share more details upon closing!
We hope you found this information both helpful and insightful. In the spirit of continuous improvement, contact us here
if we missed something. We are looking forward to hearing from you!